Pleo is the spending solution for forward-thinking teams everywhere. Our smart company cards empower thousands of businesses across Europe.
As the VP Revenue Operations you are the superglue that holds our commercial organisation and growth strategy together. No pressure ;)
Reporting directly into Pleo’s Chief Revenue Officer you will lead the Revenue Operations function.
But what does that really mean?
About the role
You will be ultimately responsible for driving profitable growth through business and operational efficiencies. You will lead and scale a global Revenue Operations Team. The quality of the strategic, tactical and investment decisions that Pleo makes will be decided by your team. You are the leader that stops Pleo from becoming inefficient at scale, while also winning
You and your team will be responsible for:
- Identifying, prioritising and resolving barriers to revenue growth
- Providing clearly defined metrics and KPIs for Pleo’s GTM teams
- Ensuring there is a single source of truth for all data and metrics
- Create a great self-serve data infrastructure so that the teams at Pleo can make great decisions, at pace
- Enable GTM teams to automatically track relevant metrics and KPIs
- Ensure Pleo is able to predict and forecast revenue and other key metrics accurately
- Everyone at Pleo having the tools they need to work as efficiently as possible at scale, while minimising complexity
- Reducing manual work by automating and increasing operational efficiency
- Automating target attainment and commission processes
- Lead teams responsible for GTM enablement, tools and analytics
But how will I know if I’m doing a good job?
- You’ll see constant improvement in our customer acquisition cost
- Pleo’s customers won’t leave
- Pleo will close a higher % of SQLs
- Revenues will increase
- Sales funnels will be more efficient
- Everyone at Pleo will make better decisions